Family Pic

Family Pic

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I finally went

When I came home from work last night, I was so not in the mood to cook. Not to mention everything was frozen, and I can't keep eating cereal for dinner. For those who think "what a terrible wife" you're so wrong! I know Mario loves it when I cook, but I know how much he really loves it when we get to go out to eat. For those who weren't thinking "what a terrible wife", thanks ;) So anyways, last night we decided to go to Chick-Fil-A. What a great decision that was! I called Richie & Meg and they met us there with Addy (who doesn't have enough teeth yet to enjoy a good chicken burger). Considering they just opened last week, it was very quick. They are on it back in the kitchen. Plus while you're eating they have people walking around offering to bring you things (condiments, more soda, etc) if you need it. Who knows how long that's gonna last, but I didn't even have to get up to get a refill. If you're going to go, I highly recommend the #1 Chick-Fil-A Sandwich, and try their sauce on it. I am such a chicken sandwich freak, I couldn't be happier with Fresno's new addition. All in all, it's bang-tastic, two hooves up (or maybe 4 if you're lying on your back)!

3 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I didn't realize that Fresno didn't have ChikFila...poor babies. Thats so funny, Hayden and I were just there today.

You have to make sure to try the lemonade and the brownie a la mode - the ice cream is soooo yummy and tastes like homemade.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Have you started reading yet?....

The Gage Cage said...

I've never heard of that place. I LOVE the picture of the cow. Totally Hilarious!!!!!