Family Pic

Family Pic

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Newest Edition

to the kitchen that is. I ordered this nifty little griddler/panini press from Williams Sonoma, and UPS just brought it to me :) I wish this picture was really me & that I could take credit for those beautiful pieces of french toast. Yum-O! Mainly I wanted this because our stove is a little old skool, and I can't cook anything flat on it (like fried eggs), because the burners are all crook, and my eggs come out looking deformed. Plus, anything that cooks both sides at once is definitly welcome in my home anytime. Anyone have any good panini recipes? I'm thinking about a new tradition, Panini Wednesday's.

3 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

I don't even know what panini is!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Liz is a dork. From now on you need to block her comments ;)

I totally want one of those, and it makes french toast too??? Man. I'm not that big into kitchen gadgets, but something about a nice crusty ham n cheese.....mmmm

The Gage Cage said...

Becky is thinkin like me. Do some serious sandwich grilin! Tuna melts, ham n cheese, turkey n swiss... oh yeah!