Family Pic

Family Pic

Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF & Happy Bday Dad!

As I sit here bored at work, I can't help but smile about knowing it's Friday! I've even added the Black Eyed Peas to my playlist to get me pumped :) Everyone needs some Boom Boom Pow today. If that doesn't make you want to get up & dance, you're lame.

So, a little update on La Familia Silva. We played out last soccer game last night, and finished the season 0-8. As in 0 wins, 8 miserable losses, and a busted up big toe (oh, and my Podiatrist, so not proud). On the bright side, we had a lot of fun. We're hoping to get enough people together for a team sometime & play on a beginner league so that we might actually have a chance at winning. If you're interested, let me know.

Thanks to those who gave me advice for Disneyland. We're still working out the details, but I'm really, REALLY excited to get away for a few days. For the last time Mom, you can't come with us. We don't need a chaperone.

Lastly, today is Dad's bday, so Happy Birthday Dad(even though you will never see this). Since I don't have my comp here with me, this is the only pic I could find, but it's super cute. Sorry to subject you to another wedding picture. But I was having a really good hair day :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw shucks! I really wanted to come with you on your anniversary trip.
Maybe next year!!!!!
Love,Mom

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

A FABULOUS hair day.

The Gage Cage said...

You crack me up! Paul and I are going to Disney Land on Mon and Tues of next week. We decided that we do need chaperons though....;-) Paul's parents are going to AZ right now to be with Hulie and her new baby, on their way back home they are going to meet us at Disney Land.

I'm so impressed that you and Mario joined a soccer team and stuck with it! Such fun newlywed memories you're making!