Family Pic

Family Pic

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tea & Taxes, Anyone?

Like Mom said, she's gonna party like it's 1773. And that she did, with the help of Addy & her pig.
It's kinda hard to see, but it says "Leave my granddaughter's piggy bank alone!"
Fresno just had to take part in the tax day protest, which turned out to be one of the biggest in the nation, so they said. About 7,500 people showed up to the Savemart Center for a fun filled afternoon of NObama rallies (or something). I wouldn't know, my work wouldn't pay me for an afternoon of protesting, I guess Mom's did. Here's the link for more on the valley's tea party http://centralvalleyteaparty.com/

2 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Your mom cracks me up. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Go Cheri.... Stand up (or sit down as the case may be) for the Grandkids! I'm so glad that you posted your mom on your blog. Who went with her to protest and take the photo? Please tell me that your DAD showed up to argue about SOMETHING IMPORTANT this time!

Love your blog! Cousin Carla