Family Pic

Family Pic

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Move that Bus (Sneak Peak)

Today is the final day for the Extreme Makeover. These past few days have gone by so fast, I only had a chance to make it out one time to see things. ALL the streets are blocked off, so they really don't make it easy on you to get there. Anyways, I thought I'd post a couple pics to recap the madness in Fresno. Even though Fresno isn't a small town, this was HUGE for us. Everywhere you turn there's Extreme talk.
The mom & a couple of her kids with the crew
Here's a pic of the crews setting out to start demo

Ty filming the demo for the family
The crowd watching as...

this is being built.

The "almost" final project. I personally am not a fan of the color, I sure hope she is!

Ty's crew also built that rock to climb at Fresno City College.

A little action of the furniture moving in...
extreme makeover





Since I have to work today, I wont be able to scream "Move that Bus" :( I'll just have to catch it on TV when it airs. And don't worry, I'll keep you posted on that day. Go Ty!

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Talk about busses- that is school bus YELLOW! I guess it's a happy color, but as if the house isn't already going to stick out enough...