Family Pic

Family Pic

Monday, December 22, 2008

Back at Work :'(

Yes, that is a tear my sad face is shedding. Today marks my first day back at work in 3 months. That is if you don't count cleaning house, cooking, running errands, etc. I must say, I make a pretty darn good housewife. So good infact, I need to take it up as a full time position. First I'll go on the Price is Right (since I'm a pricing pro now) and win me some money, or a new car, and then I'll gladly retire as the domestic goddess that I am (wearing flats because I still can't wear my heels! At least not for 8 hours).

On a brighter note, Mario & I are in the process of planning a vacation for our anniversary. Now it's not until April, but we need some ideas so we can book it. We want to go somewhere fun, but relaxing, and preferably warm, since our honeymoon only fit into the "fun" catagory. We have a few hundred dollars airline credit, so we don't wanna go somewhere too far away (we're cheap). Any suggestions?

2 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Vacation to me is a door that locks...do you have enough credits?

Pollock Palooza said...

Ok I don't know how cheap it is, but Zihuatanejo, MX is beautiful and warm!! AND the water's warm too. A little off the beaten path making it less crazy, but still visited. Or you could take off up the hills and go camping. That's cheap and fun and warm (ok in the day). Good luck!