Family Pic

Family Pic

Saturday, September 17, 2011

10 Months

Already 10 months old (tomorrow) and tearing down the house. At his doctors appointment a couple weeks ago he was 20 pounds & 28 inches. He's gettin' big! He's started to figure out he can kinda walk, but still would rather crawl. He already pulls himself up to everything, so I guess it doesn't matter much to me. He's got 4 teeth with one more starting to poke through, and he's already talking back & throwing tantrums. He's a very inconsistant sleeper, some nights he sleeps for hours, others just a couple before the crying starts, and by the morning has found his way to bed with me. He's a good eater & eats just about anything I give him. Lets hope it stays that way. Doctor says he's healthy & smart, the kind of kid that deserves a little sister. His words, not mine! But I must agree :) I need a good nights sleep first.

Here's Jake walking

2 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

How cute!!! I was visiting with one of my friends (whatever I only have like 2) and she was telling me how she really likes "that La Familia" blog. She thinks your funny and agrees that Jake is such a handsome boy!

Tad and Jennifer said...

He's a cutie! It was great hanging out with you the other day. Hannah keeps asking when we're going to have another playdate with you guys. That's funny that your doctor would tell you he deserves a little sister.