Family Pic

Family Pic

Monday, November 8, 2010

All Ready

Just need a baby & a name. We've got the crib together, all his toys organized, plenty of diapers, he's even got more clothes than I do! I hope he stays "3m" for enough time to at least wear everything once. Here's the rocker with his crib, and his safari themed bedspread. The crib has a lot goin on.

Here's his super cute "lamb" swing. I can't wait to take his picture in it, it's furry with lamb ears at the top, so cute. His play pen in the back. And all his stuff on the desk to the left. It looks completely chaotic. It's more of an organized disaster.

He's even got a pretty good collection of stuffed animals.

I got this as part of a gift for my bday. Isn't that sweet?

We even had a baby shower at Saint Agnes. Mario's department threw a party for us, how awesome is that? We didn't take any pics of the gifts, but we got some adorable clothes, some bath stuff & then they all pitched in for a Target gift card. We totally scored. His department is awesome! I did get a pic of us, and a pic of the cake, how cute :)

12 more days until he's due! I type that both excitedly & nervously. I've been off of work for a couple of weeks now, and it has been such a blessing. I've been able to get so much done, as you can see from his room. But I do hope he waits at least 12 more days before he makes his debut. Seems like every task I complete I'm adding a new one to the list.

5 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

Yay! Are you scared out of your mind when you think how that boy's supposed to come out;) I know I was! Who am I kidding I think I was a little scared EVERY time. Good luck!

Meg said...

WE can't wait!!!!! enjoy these last few weeks...it goes by fast!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I can't believe it's so quick! Have I sent anything yet? A big fat NO. I need to get my butt in gear before that boy makes his debut.

Organized disaster? Welcome to motherhood. And the organized part is only on the good days ;)

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

(I never buy 3 mos since they do outgrow it so quick....what size do you not have a lot of? Or would you just rather have something fun and non-essential? You know, like a shower curtain...)

Tad and Jennifer said...

We're excited for the little man's arrival! You guys will be such awesome parents!!

Anonymous said...

I hear you still don't have a name yet. I would recommend Paul as an awesome first name.

Paul