Family Pic

Family Pic

Monday, April 19, 2010

First Ultrasound

Mario & I went to our first ultrasound this last Friday the 16th. SO EXCITING!!! I’ve never experienced anything like that. Besides the morning sickness, which really makes me feel like I have the flu 24/7, I didn’t really feel pregnant. But seeing Baby on the screen was so crazy. It’s like the mother in me finally kicked in and now being sick seems so much more worth it. Or maybe just not so unbearable.
On another note, I went shopping this weekend to get a few maternity clothes. So the morning when I wake up and can’t button my paints, I’ll be ready. I must say though, I was all but impressed with the selections I found. I will just have to keep searching.
In the meantime, here’s a pic of Baby. Head on the right, little arms, legs, and what’s left of the tail where the curser is on the left. On Friday, the tech said about 9 weeks 3 days, and about 2.68cm, little over an inch. So looks like my due date should be right around Nov 20.

5 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

I thought you said you didn't get one?! Oh wait was that your first visit that you didn't get one I think. LOVE the little peanut! I'm so excited for you guys.

Krista Gage said...

That is a beautiful baby! I'm in love already!!!!

We need to have you two over for dinner...after your morning sickness ends. Last impression I want to make by my cooking is how it taste when you toss your cookies. I hope you feel beTter faster then your mom did!!!!!!!

peggie said...

can't wait till that little one pops out....so precious already!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Awwww- so cute!

Bob & Khristie said...

HOW EXCITING!!! Do you want to know the gender or do you want to be suprised?